Saturday, September 15, 2007

36 hole to close it for Ramadhan



Sunday 14th September 2006. 18 holes at Bangi Golf resort in the morning and then another 18 holes at Nilai Spring tee off at 1.50 pm. The morning session was merely a networking game and to introduce myself to the freternity. Hit 260m on tee box 25 and won the longest drive. Earned top 5 placing but the prizes was only up to 3rd. 1.15pm started my car engine and drove like mad to Nilai Spring. Only then I realize my Proton Wira can really hit 160 and made it on time at Nilai Spring.
Tee off at hole no 3. It was not fun. Legs are getting edgy and the grip is simply not there for the game. Started hitting way to the right on the tee.

hey I did not defend the title but I get a 29inch tv for lucky draw.....hows that!!!!

No comments: