Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ain't going ahead neither moving back

So they have predicted another economic meltdown but this time around as if everyone is so damn sure it is just around the corner. Yet most crowd are still patronising golf greens and other daily routines. And evertime I raise the idea of moving jobs, others reminded me of job security.
So where do i go from this point. Should I move on to another job and gets to play more golf, or should I stayed on and the world starts rolling backwards as the calendar year starts shortened day by day.

I am beginning to think we should all play golf during office hours and start working at nite....hows that?

3 comments:

Walter David said...

Love your way of thinking. Best of luck to you on your golf journey.

ozzie said...

The world somehow continues to go around at about the same speed. Many of us are included in the new wellbroke category of life but it still goes on. They say chocolate, booze and pawn shops are the business to be in these days. I'll take golf. bob@mulliganrules.com

Anonymous said...

Really love you of thinking....


Get More Details