Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another day playing golf....

Last saturday I was lucky enuf being invited to play at one of the exclusive golf club in the country. Mind you it is not that easy to find my way to the club at 6.30 in the early morning. Soft greens and good turfs but the fairways are not that kind to my MP33.
Playing thru 9 holes I was amazed at the course set up but could not help wondering if we were to play without those buggy. With the view of nature and bungalows all the way next to the fairway, playing golf is like walking in the park. Anyway I was not focusing too much on playing golf but instead could not help my self admiring the bungalows and the course set up. Which actually explains why I played 95 on the day.

Note - Next venue , courses in South East Asia...or Houston if that permits...

No comments: