Thursday, June 16, 2005

Welcome to new Golf Addix

Welcome to the new golf Addix blog. This will replace the previous golf-addix-miri.blogspot.com. Reasons why ? nahhh it will a waste of space and time to discuss it here.

I will be opening posting column for anyone to post. But you need to email to me first. Then I will consider registering your name as posting partner.

This new blog will based on the following concept:
1. Anyone who wants to write about their gold experience anywhere in the world.
2. Anyone who hated golf also can write esp if your spouses are a golfer.
3. Anything with relates to golf.
4. If you wanna sell any golf attires, equipment or anything.
5. Wanna share new golf courses...etc

Addix

1 comment:

richard said...

great idea... I'll check back to see how things progress. I'll update my list of golf blogs at golfSLO.com to include this one.