Friday, March 17, 2006

It all now suddenly fits in the jigsaw ... Chapter 2

I do admit for the last 13 years at times I can be such a nasty office mate , one who can suddenly screams out of nothing. I can a big jerk most of the times and at times make statements which many have labelled me with sour reputations. But it all now is history. Since I got back from over the sea posting , life have been fiiting in well. I did recover well in my golf swing. Two more beautiful gals. Non hectic routine on a daily basis , but at times switch to KL usual traffic hassles. My other half have been patient with me . Standing tall and stood by all the decisions that I have made for the last 32 months. I have come to realised , you can play positive office politics. You also can instill good positive work ethics by making sure all your bosses needs are attended to. Hard work - work smart - Positive external party lobbying - Managing your subordinates needs - Never stays late beyond 5 pm - Clear in your ideas - Grab oppurtunities to project my capabilities - and guess what ............

I am now reaching for the stars.....

No comments: