Friday, March 24, 2006

non golf week...

I have not even touch the golf set for a week and its hurting me . Not mentally but the swing was almost not there last week when I venture eastwood last weekend.

++++++++++++++

Tiger is not winning simply because he misses his father so much.

++++++++++++++

I am not having enuf sleep coz the gals are not well. Hanie will not take her medicine. Shasha struggles but yet we managed to feed her with those syrups.

++++++++++++++

Liverpool is winning again. Guess what ... Chelsea is beggining to show how money can make things worse for a club...

++++++++++++++

Boss is looking for someone to replace me at the office. Anyone interested ?

++++++++++++++

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u interested in taking up a posting in Vietnam. Talk to your boss. They'll be discussing among the heads sometime this month or early next month. U can play every weekend at several different courses every time.

Jack Golf Addix said...

yes on 29th they will. but i have already set my mind on the northern states. thanks for the offer.