Tuesday, January 24, 2006

If you are out there, thinking ....


Someone used to tell me that I am not important to the organisation. That was like 6 years ago. Someone used to tell me that I will never make it to handicapp below 15 or even equivalent to it. Someone used to tell me that I am nothing but only a small time executive who will never make it to the top level management unless I took all those proffessional qualifications. Well , from today onwards I will the effort to meet those people and start telling them off that they are totally wrong. I will make them suffer by making them witness the fall of their great legacy. I will make them suffer by showing off my USGA Index handicapp card and I will gift them a lift in my new chaffeur driven merc.
Isn't that something ? Well ......

---------------------------------------------------

I did played at Eastwood last week with Dr R , his friend S and Dato W from KL. Dr R was admitting after few years playing golf , Eastwood Valley has its own unique features which had caught his attention. The course looks easy and flat but the raised greens are a feature not many golfers love to play. At the end of the game , I was bit taken away when someone compared my swing to Fred Couples . That is the first time someone did that to me , and why not whoever out there who knows Freddie , maybe ask him to drop by Miri and lets compare both him and my swing. One of them later that nite was making a exceptional statement about accountant playing golf which is quite rare for them. Maybe I am one of them ? am I ?

-------------------------------------------------

I did handed a cv of a fren to someone last month and today he was offered a high position job which he had dream to earn all this while. I felt good about it . It was a nice feeling though and I am hopefull that mr B will make it all the way to the top corporate world. Maybe 2006 is not that bad after all after a year long miserable 2005.

3 comments:

Dilip Mutum said...

There are always some shithead in some organisation who will always try to put us down but I guess proving them wrong makes it all enjoyable. ;-)

Rush Murad said...

just dropped by to see the 'field'. very focus entries on golfing, wish i will play golf someday..........

Jack Golf Addix said...

adam
yeah and n the same time those shitheads will later this year gets the merits they dont deserve

rush murad
why not give me a call n will give you free lessons in golf.