Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A fren and true gentlemen

I wish to extend my gratitude for two fren who have spend their sunday afternoon with me on a golfing trip at Nilai Spring. Unfortunately we were unable to capture the experience on camera. But they have turned up despite the traffic jam entering the looby of the hotel where I stayed. We reach the club at almost 2 pm and managed to start on the front nine by 2.10 pm.
It takes a while for me to familiarise with the course and it does tell after two birdie at the back nine. Managed to improve a bit the golf swing for both my playing partner and yes they adapted soon enuf. If only I am working in KL then I would be able to spend more time with those two and improve their games in no time.
I think that is the irony of golfer living in the Klang Valley. Not all have the time to spend hitting balls at the practise range. Plus they don't have frens to look and monitor their swing fault. And not all can afford teaching pros. If only these teaching pros are available at modest fee, the game would gather more newcomers to the golfing fraternity.
Last but not least , I wish to thank Nik and Azman for their time. Wish I have more of these two guys. I will definitely make up for the time spent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bravo beb.

Tapi sudah salah eja two fren lah, jadik tow fren tu....

All the best,
aznijar.

Jack Golf Addix said...

sorry for the typo. maybe jet lag after flite being delayed from kl to miri. thank you for visiting GA. Do visit us again.