Tuesday, July 12, 2005

What is it all about ?

A fren whom I have never seen him playing makes a rude remarks on the efforts that I have put into making this blog alive an kicking. How rude it was or whatever , I have seen much worse. Proabably the person do not have the chance to enjoy golf the way I have enjoyed golf for the last 10 years.Or he himself might have gone thru a torrid experience in trying to play golf. Well I have seen characters screaming out loud on the golf course , cursing the weather , the golf set , the caddie and even the golf course for his blunder.

Yes , in Golf the more effort you put in especially on the practise range , the level of satisfaction will be synonym to the effort you put in. However if you practise without the supervision of another better golfer or at least a teaching pro , you might end up making stupid remarks on the golf again and again.

For a fren who is somewhere out there on top of his corporate dreams , you may have the best job , but does not means your golf is much better than mine. ha ha ha...me me me.

2 comments:

Dilip Mutum said...

There are always some people out there who can't understand our passion for something - be it golf or blogging. I guess we just have to go on doing what we love best.

Jack Golf Addix said...

Cheers Adam

see my new blogsport :

http://golf.mostvaluablenetwork.com/

Jack